Thriving in Chaos
In business and in life, we’re put to the test not when things are going right, but when they get chaotic. How we react can be the difference between success and failure, and determine whether our team comes together or falls apart. Learn strategies to adapt your thoughts and plans on a moment’s notice, lead through uncertainty, and thrive in chaos.
Using Corinne’s Chaos Ready Framework, we’ll explore how to get yourself chaos ready and how to stay in a mindset focused on solutions when chaos hits. We will explore what you do, how you respond and who you are during times of change and disruption.
Participants will gain practical tools and ideas for how to rise to the occasion and to empower others, regardless of the organizational challenges.
Value to team members:
- Understanding and clarity on how your thoughts, actions and language influence others, and impact your ability to participate and thrive in chaos.
- A tested framework to prepare yourself and your team to thrive in chaos, no matter the environment.
- Tools and exercises you can immediately use to engage and inspire both yourself and your team regardless of situation.
Corinne Hancock was on the front lines, building teams in high-pressure, stressful situations around the globe as the Director of Clinics for Project CURE, and as a State Department contracted leadership coach. She brought together multi-generational, multi-cultural teams to train leaders, open clinics and deliver medical care in some of the most remote locations on the planet. Corinne truly knows how to THRIVE in CHAOS!
Who is this for?
Leaders and teams who:
- Operate in chaotic environments with limited resources
- Want new ways to collaborate with others effectively
- Want to increase their effectiveness working within organizational change
- Seek to enhance the effectiveness of their communication